Microsoft announce to launch the new version of Visual Studio 2010 and microsoft.net Framework 4.0 that fall into the “democratizing ALM” theme.
The aim behind this new version is to give the platform of “Life cycle management of democratize application”.
The two biggest and improved features is modeling and testing. Thus it’s make better fro developers for database pros, architects, and testers to work together in Visual Studio Team System 2010.
Visual Studio 2010 Team System will include some pieces of Microsoft’s “Oslo” modeling approach, as first demonstrated at Microsoft’s TechEd conference earlier this year. The Architecture Explorer allows Architects and developers to build, customize, and see an architectural diagram of an application and enforce architectural consistency to build a piece of software. The software supports the Object Management Group is the unified Modeling Language and domain-specific language. Read more updates about this article click here.
Features and tech. specifications of Visual Studio 2010 and Framework
New Added Features in Visual Studio 2010
- Design and share multiple diagram types, including use case, activity and sequence diagrams.
- Discover and identify existing code assets and architecture with the new Architecture Explorer.
- Enhanced version control capabilities including gated check-in, branch visualization and build workflow.
- Identify and run only the tests impacted by a code change easily with the new Test Impact View.
- Improve testing efforts with tooling for better documentation of test scenarios and more thorough collection of test data.
- Enabling emerging trends
- Democratizing Application Lifecycle Management
- Breakthrough Departmental Applications
- Inspiring developer delight
- Riding the next generation platform wave
Read more features click here.